Friday, October 19, 2012

Seen on campus

I've posted many Twitter rants about this, but if I have to see another girl wearing see through leggings with a short shirt, I think I just might go crazy.

Dear girls,

Leggings cannot and will not be used as a substitute for jeans. If you wear them, feel free to do so with a baggy sweater, or something that will at least cover your butt.

It's in the handbook.

Okay, so there's no handbook. But there should be. I mean, there's even a flow chart. But either way, here's a few tips:

  • If you're gonna get leggings, invest in them. Go to American Apparel and get yourself a nice pair...ones that I've found are certainly not see through.
  • A baggy sweater with leggings and boots is the perfect fall look. A crop top and Converses...not so much.
  • Please, just please wear your size. Leggings that are too tight is not flattering on anyone. I don't care if you have J-Lo's booty. 

So girls, next time you leave the house look at yourself in a mirror. And ask yourself this:

You're welcome, 
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...